Wholesome at Home
Got 15 minutes? It's #WholesomeAtHome time! Toasted Chickpeas Recipe below!
A savory & crunchy snack that's healthy for you and super easy to make!
- (2) 15Oz. Canned Chickpeas
- Oil (Any will do!)
- Salt & Pepper
- Chili Powder (Optional)
- Grab your sheet tray and line it with paper towels.
- Throw the chickpeas on the sheet tray and drain all the juice by patting the Chickpeas with a paper towel (the drier, the better).
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and remove the paper towels from your sheet tray.
- Add - 1/2 Cup of your choice of oil, start with 1 TBSP of Salt & Pepper and fully coat all the chickpeas.
- Bake the chickpeas for 10 mins to dehydrate them.
- Pull chickpeas and coat with 4 TBSP of Paprika & (optional for the 🌶️-lover's 1 TSBP of Chili Powder.)
- Depending on how crunchy you like your snacks, you can either start diggin' in or bake for another 5 or 10 minutes if you like your snacks extra crunchy!
PS - These chickpeas will keep for a week+ if stored in a airtight container or ziplock!
We hope you enjoy these chickpeas as much as we do! 💖