Work at Wholesome Bakery
Experienced BakerAbout the position:
- Work side by side with our bakery director and fellow baking team prepping batters and doughs that are unique to Wholesome Bakery
- Create products according to our standards and aesthetic
- Learn how to bake off all items with our ovens and equipment
- Prepare custards, caramel, ganache, compotes, purees and more that Wholesome Bakery has developed
- Help pack our wholesale and special order items up for delivery.
- Learn to avoid mistakes and take action where needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized working station at all times.
- Operate quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced, time-driven environment, while ensuring consistent, high quality products.
- Grow with your position and strive to go above and beyond.
Who You Are:
- Minimum 2 years working in a professional kitchen and/or 1 year professionally baking
- Good knowledge of ingredients and quality
- Efficient, clean and great time management
- Strong team player, who collaborates with the rest of the kitchen staff to ensure all tasks are done on time.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Must have the physical ability to carry out functions described above, which includes but not limited to: standing most of your shift and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Valid Food Handler's Card.
What We Offer:
- Hours: minimum of 30 hours a week.
- Competitive wage that reflects your experience, with growth potential.