Are you a 100% gluten free and vegan bakery?
Yes, we are a 100% dedicated Gluten Free and Vegan facility. We are also 100% Soy Free, Trans Fat Free & Refined Sugar Free. For ingredient information on products that we work with, please visit our ingredient page.
What does Refined Sugar Free mean?
We only use natural (and sustainable) sweeteners. Our sweeteners include Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Raw Blue Agave and Organic Maple Syrup/Sugar. As an added benefit, these sweeteners don't raise your glycogen levels. Meaning, there's no awful "sugar crash" feeling which you'll often experience with most sweets and baked goods.
Do you have any nut free products?
Yes, a large amount of what we make is nut free, however we are not a nut free facility. Although we do our very best to avoid cross contamination, if you are severely allergic to peanuts, tree-nuts or coconut we do not recommend our Bakery for you. Please refer to our product descriptions for what is nut free.
I can't have coconut, what can I eat at Wholesome Bakery?
Most of our items contain some form of coconut product. Our current fully coconut free products are: Our Bagels, Frittata, Calzone Hand Pie and Phoenix Hand Pie. Please feel free to check in as we're always creating new products!
Why don’t you take custom orders over the phone?
In an effort to avoid anything being lost in translation, all orders must be placed via our website. Have a question or concern? Email us!
Why are your buttercream colors on the soft side?
Our buttercream coloring is 100% plant based. They contain no artificial or chemical ingredients which yield a softer color.
When will I receive confirmation for the order I placed online?
You will receive an auto-confirmation upon placing an order. Please check your spam folder if you don't see it. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please email us.
Cancelations and Refunds
- Cancelations: Orders placed on our website can only be canceled and refunded as long as we have not begun to prep your order. Based on the items in your order and the size, this time frame can vary from 48 hours to 7 days.
- REGARDING PICK-UP ORDERS: Please note, If your order is not picked up the same day of your requested pick-up date, your order will be discarded without a refund.
Do you Cater?
We do! Please reach out to our sale department here.
How do I Store my Goodies?
- All of our products freeze beautifully.
- Please do NOT refrigerate our cookies or cookie sandwiches. The condensation within the fridge does not work well with our cookies.
- If you pick up a cake/cupcakes in the AM for an occasion in the evening, it will hold fine at a cool room temp (68 degrees or below) within the box. Otherwise we recommend refrigerating in an air tight container.
- If you do freeze or refrigerate our goodies, we recommend setting them out at room temp for 2-3 hours before serving.
- We recommend serving any of our cakes or cupcakes at room temp (68 degrees).